注册
2022/05/21
勋章
像素币
16.00币
Marketplace
MAKE WAY FOR THE MINIONS
为小黄人让路
Take on the Zodiac in this DLC update, as seen in Illumination’s Minions: The Rise of Gru
在这个DLC更新中接受黄道带,如《照明的爪牙:格鲁的崛起》所示
My Overworld certainly feels more chaotic today than it did yesterday. Is it because my elaborate storage system got blown up by a particularly enthusiastic creeper? Or could it be becauseIllumination’s Minions mashup is getting an exciting update, and that update lands today! Now, I’d love to call myself an “agent of chaos” but I don’t think I’ve truly earned that title yet (especially when all my builds tend to feature the same copper kitchens). So, to truly earn my stripes I’m diving into this epic new DLC update, and you’re coming with me!
我的主世界今天肯定比昨天更混乱。是不是因为我精致的存储系统被一个特别热情的苦力怕炸了?或者可能是因为Illumination的Minions混搭包正在获得令人兴奋的更新,而更新今天登陆!现在,我很想称自己为“混乱的代理人”,但我认为我还没有真正赢得这个头衔(特别是当我所有的建筑都倾向于使用相同的铜厨房时)。因此,为了真正赢得我的条纹,我正在深入研究这个史诗般的新DLC更新,你和我一起去!
Playing as Gru, your quest is to become the biggest, baddest super-villain, and to do that you’ll need to gather gadgets, Minions and your courage to take on the Vicious 6: a team of supervillains who aren’t thrilled about your attempts to steal their thunder. As your devious plans take shape, you’ll need to fill up your villain-o-meter by sneaking, racing, and directing your Minions in increasingly crafty ways before facing your foes in a fiery final showdown. If you think you know what happens next then hold onto your Plasma Jelly Launchers, friend, because you’ll now face the Vicious 6 in a whole new way!
作为Gru,你的追求是成为最大、最坏的超级恶棍,要做到这一点,你需要收集小玩意儿、小黄人和勇气来对抗Vicious 6:一队超级恶棍,他们对你试图偷他们的雷声并不感到兴奋。随着你狡猾的计划的形成,你需要通过偷偷摸摸、赛车和以越来越狡猾的方式指挥你的小黄人来填满你的反派仪表,然后再在激烈的最终摊牌中面对你的敌人。如果您认为您知道接下来会发生什么,请抓住您的等离子果冻发射器,朋友,因为您现在将以全新的方式面对邪恶6!
In the Zodiac Showdown, you’ll battle Jean Clawed, Nunchuk, Svengeance, Stronghold, and Belle Bottom in their special Zodiac forms, as seen in the new movie Minions: The Rise of Gru. Now if you’re thinking “no sweat, surely a snake will be easier to defeat than the regular Nunchuck,” then let me tell you there is nothing more terrifying than a weapon-wielding serpent. Except perhaps Belle Bottom as a fire-breathing dragon… don’t say I didn’t warn you!
在黄道带对决中,您将以他们特殊的黄道带形式与Jean Clawed、Nunchuk、Svengeance、Stronghold和Belle Bottom战斗,如新电影《小黄人:格鲁的崛起》中看到的那样。现在,如果你在想“没有汗水,蛇肯定会比普通的Nunchuck更容易被击败”,那么让我告诉你,没有什么比挥舞武器的蛇更可怕的了。除了Belle Bottom可能是一条喷火龙......别说我没有警告过你!
Finally, to celebrate the launch of this update and the new movie you can also nab yourself a free in-game Minion hoodie in the Dressing Room! Are Minions yellow because it’s my favorite color, or is my favorite color yellow because of Minions? Only I know the answer to that, but I’ll tell you this: if you’ve already bought the Minions x Minecraft mash-up, then this new update will be available free of charge! If you haven’t, then head on over to Minecraft Marketplace, where you canbuy the DLC and become the agent of chaos you always knew you were!
最后,为了庆祝这次更新和新电影的推出,你也可以在更衣室里买一件免费的游戏内小黄人连帽衫!小黄人是黄色是因为它是我最喜欢的颜色,还是我最喜欢的黄色是因为小黄人?只有我知道答案,但我会告诉你:如果您已经购买了Minions x Minecraft混搭,那么这个新更新将免费提供!如果你还没有,那就去《我的世界》市场,在那里你可以买到DLC,成为你一直知道的混乱的代理人!​

image.jpg

Written BySophie Austin
Published07/01/2022
发布时间(中国地区) 2022年7月2日
美国时区 2022年7月1日
FoldedBaton3698于2022年7月2日翻译
文章地址这儿

推广

后退
顶部